Live Life Simply

I have found that life shouldn't be lived to accumulate things but lived as a verb.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spicy!!!



My kitchen is very small and we like to cook a lot so I had to come up with space for my spices.  I had two metals pieces attached to wood to hang on the wall.  For decoration I added a piece of scrapbook paper with modpodge.  Then I just added my spices to magnetic spice canisters.  Finally, used my good ole' label maker and added the labels.  So, not only did I create a place for my spices but decoration for the wall.  You can see a little on the left my second one hung.

Let me know any creative ways you have come up with for kitchen storage.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you - your very first post! Congratulations! I guess I am your very first comment? How exciting!

    Your project is awesome, keep on rockin' the Mod Podge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I love the way they turned out and I receive compliments on them.

    Love the Mod Podge site.

    ReplyDelete