Live Life Simply

I have found that life shouldn't be lived to accumulate things but lived as a verb.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Reschedule Workshops

I'm rescheduling both workshops due to the fact that several people want to come but are working.

Both workshops will be this Sunday March 13th.  The organizing workshop will be from 2:00 - 3:00.  The kitchen workshop will be from 3:15 - 4:45.  Light refreshments served.

Each workshop is still $10.00 but if you want to attend both then it's $15.00 for both.

There will be a drawing at the end for all that attended.

I hope to see you there because I think it will be very informative.  The workshops will give you information to save time, money and make your life easier (so you can spend more time with your family or what ever you want to do with your time).

The organization workshop will give some general tips.  Then we will go over getting your paper and computer files under control and keeping them that way.

The kitchen workshop will give great tips and ideas on organizing your kitchen.  Tips on ways to making cooking faster, better and more cost effective.  Lastly, we will talk a little about using coupons to save money without spending a lot of time.

Please RSVP so I know how many to expect.  If you have any questions you can post here, email at karenecook@cox.net or call me at 362-6187.

It's been awhile since I've seen some of you so I look forward to this.

FINAL NOTE:  IF YOU BRING 2 OTHER GUESTS WITH YOU YOUR FEE IS WAIVED AND YOUR NAME GOES IN THE DRAWING AN ADDITIONAL TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment