Live Life Simply

I have found that life shouldn't be lived to accumulate things but lived as a verb.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still Learning & Decision Making

I'm still learning about blogging and I do not know how to show another blog.  This is a blog that I posted on facebook and I think it's simple but great http://elizabethhageninspires.com/?p=1928.  Please take a couple of minutes to read.

As many of you may know I was in the same business for 27 years.  It was (and is) a business I loved and would have done for free.  I enjoyed my time doing the business, working with great employees, wonderful clients (loan officers and realtors) and most of all helping the customers.  It has been like mourning the lost of a loved one and yes there have been many tears shed as there is now.

Some of you may also know that I have struggled with what to do with my life now.  Luckily I have a wonderful husband that has encouraged me to do what I love, the problem has been figuring that out.  I have asked (more like bugged) my close friends to help, I have read a lot of books on things that interest me and gone as far as taking a class on choosing a career to fit my personality.

I keep coming back to two things interior design and photography, and I do love both.  So with the encouragement of my husband, family and friends I'm going to college to pursue a career in one or both.  While working on my education I want to help people with organization and photography.  I'm putting together a workshop and can offer one on one help.  So if you need help organizing you office, desk, files, paper work, closets, kitchen, etc. let me know.  Also, I've enjoyed taking casual pictures and I really enjoy taking pictures of parties.  So if you are having a birthday, bridal, baby or any other kind of party and tired of missing half the party and not being in the pictures let me know.

Feeling great about this next chapter in my life and thank you to all who have encouraged me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment