Live Life Simply

I have found that life shouldn't be lived to accumulate things but lived as a verb.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lets talk about time management and the HOLIDAYS!!!

I wanted to talk this week about time management and the holidays.  Please let me know any questions you have and I will try and answer.

I will also be giving you tips to help you managment your time so you can enjoy the holidays more with family and friends.

First and foremost to start your plan you need to ask yourself two questions.  What is my goal for the upcoming holidays?  Second question is what did I do last year that I don't want to do this year?

One of my goals for this year is to send Christmas cards.  The answer to my second question is easy.  Mine is not to come down with the shingles while in New York and having to cancel my Vermont Christmas.  So, knowing these two things I know I need to make a Christmas card list with address.  I also need to take care of my health and stress levels so I don't get sick this year.  I hereby promise to everyone that I will have my Christmas card list done by November 8th and will start walking on the treadmill monday.

I will keep everyone posted on my accomplishments.  Now please post at least one answer to each question above.

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment