Live Life Simply

I have found that life shouldn't be lived to accumulate things but lived as a verb.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello World

Okay - Where to start???  Needless to say I'm new at this so please be patient with me.  I have several hesitations about doing this.  First, I'm a very private person.  Second, English was not my best subject so I'm scared of grammar and spelling (FYI spell check had to fix the way I spelled grammar).  Lastly, who cares what I have to say.  So with all these fears (and my hands are literally shaking right now) I have decided to start.

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Come on Karen, Remember how great I was at typing my first legal description for Brian. Just keep that in mind the next time you have doubts about your grammar. At least you can type fast and your not hen picking your keyboard. That should make you smile :) Oh and by the way I am much better now. HaHa. But Justice is still faster than me :)

    M. Tuttle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. Brian and I were talking about that the other day. Hope all is going well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete